Panel de control
Every DoliCloud customers may have several logins/passwords. So first, you must define which login/password you forgot. This is list of all of them :
You will find solution into one of the dedicated chapter, according to which login/password your forgot.
This is the account used to use Dolibarr ERP & CRM. You may have several users you created yourself into Dolibarr, but the first users was created automatically during registration process.
To retreive this login/password of this super user, you can follow this steps:
- If you did not change it, the login is admin and password is the same than the one sent by email for your dashboard access, once your instance was created. Take a look into your message box to retreive it. EMail topic should start with "Welcome to Dolicloud".
- If you fails, go onto your Dolibarr URL. It should be the URL thats looks like this: https://yourinstance.with.dolicloud.com (replace yourinstance with your instance name).
- Once on the login page, click on link "Forgotten password" and follow instructions.
- If you lost the login or if the previous steps fails, send an email to the Dolicloud support team. You will find it the email to use into the menu "Support" of your DoliCloud dashboard available at https://myaccount.dolicloud.com/
This is the login/password to go to the DoliCloud dashboard found at URL: https://myaccount.dolicloud.com/
To retreive your login or password, you can follow this steps:
- If you did not change it, the login is the email you used to register.
- If you lost it or had changed it, go onto the DoliCloud dashboard URL https://myaccount.dolicloud.com/ and click on "I forgot my password". Fill here the email you used during your registration to DoliCloud service. You will received instruction to reset your password.
- If your email has changed too, send an email to email@example.com and provide us the name of your instance (the first part of your Dolibarr ERP & CRM login page https://yourinstance.with.dolicloud.com).
(Note that we may ask you more information in response of your email).
This account is used only for experienced users that want to read/edit files directly on the DoliCloud server with a Sftp client (like FileZilla or WinSCP for example).
To retrieve your credentials:
- Go onto the DoliCloud dashboard URL https://myaccount.dolicloud.com/
- Click on the "arrow" at the end of the line of your instance. Click on tab link "SSH and FTP".
- You will find credentials (hostname, username and password) to connect using Sftp.
This account is used only for experienced users that want to read/edit the databases directly with a SQL request tool (like squirrelsql or mysqladmin for example).
- Once logged, Click on the "arrow" at end of the line of your instance. Click on tab link "Database".
- You will find credentials to connect to Mysql database on this page (hostname, port, databasename, username and password)
- If you have a mysql command line client, you can make a test using the following command:
mysql -A -u username -p'password' -h hostname -P port -D databasename
Convertiase en partnerDoliCloudr